INVEST IN WSE
What is INVEST?
INVEST is a simple way for families and corporations to give tax deductible donations to the WSE PTO with 100% of the funds staying at WSE.
This is WSE PTO's primary fundraiser and eliminates the need for students to sell things like wrapping paper, magazines, and chocolate bars.
INVEST donations have provided nearly $80,000 in teacher grants at WSE since our doors opened in 2017 - including STEM resources, grade level curriculum updates, classroom enhancements, and so much more!
Anyone can donate, so check into corporate matching options.
Every dollar makes a difference for our school and for our children!
Funding From INVEST Donations Has Helped Provide:
- Art center materials
- Author visits
- Broadcast resources
- Chinese books for library
- Classroom enhancements
- Coding tutorials
- Conflict management tools
- Conscious Discipline training
- Counselor's hug fund
- Critical thinking resources
- Curriculum enhancements
- Grade level music shows
- Grade level room transformations
- Individualized literacy & math toolkits
- iPad styluses
- Kindness squad
- Math & science curriculum supplies
- Math supply closet and materials
- New classroom start-up
- Phonics & literacy resources
- Physical education equipment
- Principal’s fund
- Progress monitoring license
- Project based learning supplies
- Reading specialist resources
- Recess kits for each classroom
- Social emotional resources
- Soccer goals
- STEM resources & supplies
- Student centered library shelving
- Teacher trolley
- Technology subscriptions
- Whole school reading program