!!!TAKE HOME FLYER CORRECTION: EARLY BIRD SALES TILL 9/22!!!
Purchase Tickets Here!
Join us for our first annual WSE Fall Fun Day + Movie Night on September 30th. The Fall Fun Day portion will be 3pm - 6pm. There will be fun indoor/outdoor activities, face painting, balloon artists, music, snacks, drinks, 360 video booth, special appearances by KC Wolf, fire truck, and our very own Scout.
The Fall Fun Day portion is a paid ticketed event. All attendees (over age 3) will require a ticket which lets you enjoy all the activities, including set of coupon tickets redeemable for drinks and snacks (Food truck vendors and cotton candy not included). Drinks and snacks will also be available for purchase as well.
The fun continues straight into our annual WSE Movie Night from 7pm-9pm. Movie Night portion remains a free event for all to attend. Bring your lawn chairs, blankets, and enjoy a family friendly movie on our school field under the stars. There will be food to purchase from food trucks featuring: Taco-ish, Minsky's Pizza, Tina's Truck, Kona Ice, Chick-fil-A.
THIS YEAR'S MOVIE:
What will be at the Fall Fun Day vs Movie Night?
Fall Fun Day Activities:
- Field day activities such as ring toss, football throw, soccer dribble, bucket ball, obstacle course, MPH run, cornhole
- Appearances by KC Wolf, Scout
- Fire Truck
- Food truck vendors ($$) - 5-8pm
Movie Night Activities:
- Movie on the field
- Food truck vendors ($$) 5-8pm
How much does it cost?
Movie night tickets are free.
Do I have to buy a ticket to come to Movie Night? It was free in previous years.
No, Movie Night does NOT require a paid ticket. It remains a FREE event. A $0 ticket is purely for head count tracking purposes.
What's included in the paid ticket?
Included with the paid Fall Fun Day ticket is:
- Bracelet - acts as your ticket and gives you entry to the Fall Fun Day.
- Access to all Fall Fun Day activities including field games, face painting, 360 video booth, balloon artist, and more.
- Set number of coupon tickets redeemable for snacks and drinks during the event (Food truck vendors and cotton candy not included)
- Fresh free popcorn
- A goodie bag (Available till 9/22 only)
Purchased tickets can be picked up ahead of the event on 9/29 at the school 4pm - 6pm to avoid lines. Or picked up at the event.
What's NOT included in the paid ticket?
While the ticket grants you access to most of the fun for Fall Fun day, there are some exclusions (noted with $$)
- Food from food trucks can be purchased separately
- Cotton candy can be purchased separately
- Snacks and drinks can be purchased in absence of coupon tickets
Will you accept credit card to purchase at the event?
We will accept cash on-site. Alternatively, you can make purchases using credit card on our Store on-site during the event, and present proof of purchase to redeem.
Payments accepted by food truck vendor will vary.
What are coupon tickets good for?
Coupon tickets can be used to redeem snacks (e.g. chips, candy, fruit snacks) or drinks (e.g. water, juice, sports drink) throughout Fall Fun Day and Movie Night. Each ticket can redeem a single item (valued at $1 each). A pre-set number of tickets come with each Fall Fun Day paid ticket (see details on ticket page). Additional coupon tickets can be purchased online or at the event.
Can I drop my child off and pick them up later?
We encourage all children to be accompanied by an adult.